When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you visit our site, register with us, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site or when using our application.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
If you browse through this site without entering any personal data, we will gather and store certain information about your visit. This information does not identify you personally and cannot be linked back to you unless you decide to identify yourself. If you are only browsing, we would collect you IP address, browser name and type and operating system used to access this Site, the date and time you access this Site, the pages you visit, and if you linked to this Site from another website, the address of that website as well as additional information related to your visit. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with this Site’s server and to administer this Site. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
As part of our operations, we need to obtain and process information.This information may include data that makes a person/business identifiable such as names, email addresses, and phone numbers . These data are collected to provide better experience and service to the users.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your registration, payment or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information. Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
User’s data will be
• Processed by the company within its legal and moral boundaries
• Protected against any unauthorized or illegal access by internal or external parties
• Deleted when it is no longer required or requested by user/law enforcement/Data Providers or user’s deletes their account with us
User’s data will not be
• Transferred to organizations, states or countries that do not have adequate data protection policies
• Distributed to any party other than the ones agreed upon by the data's owner (exempting legitimate requests from law enforcement authorities)
In addition to proper handling of the data the company has direct obligations towards people to whom the data belongs. Users could send email to Vajro Support for the following scenarios:
• Request to modify or delete data stored by us
• Report security vulnerabilities in our application
Data deletion Policy
• Inactive accounts will be deleted in 90 to 120 days
• When requested by user/law enforcement/Data Providers , we will delete the data within 14 days.
We only provide features, plans and intro to our platform. Vajro doesn’t implement the payment transaction process. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. The payment gateway provider is responsible for maintaining the personal details secure and encrypted.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won’t affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still register and use our site.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners, gateway providers and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together. We use them to compile data regarding user interaction and use them to analyse the traffic sources for our website and it’s sub pages.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
• By emailing us How does our site handle do not track signals? We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place. Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking? It’s also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
• Within 7 business days, we will notify the users via in site notification We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
To send promotional content, platform updates, upcoming features, security updates and other announcements.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.