Shipping & Refunds
Online Return Policy
Online orders can be returned for store credit or exchange within 14 days of customer receipt. We will issue a store credit or exchange for unworn, unwashed, unaltered, non-sale merchandise. Store credit items must include all original tags.
Returns must be postmarked within 14 days from the time you receive your order. Return shipping charges are the customers' responsibility. All returns must be sent with Delivery Confirmation. We need proof it was mailed, and you need proof it arrived.
Please call us if you have any questions regarding our return policy and return process. Our direct phone number is (318) 704-0000.
All returns of online orders must be sent or delivered to:
Addie's Boutique / Returns
1331 Peterman Drive
Alexandria, La 71301
All returns must include: customer name, phone number, and receipt. It is at the discretion of Addie's Boutique to deny a return if the merchandise is in a condition showing damage or use.
Please Note: Any item on sale greater than 30% off is considered Final Sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
In-store Return Policy
In-store purchases can be returned for store credit or exchange within 14 days of customer receipt. Addie's Boutique will not refund items returned. Returned items must include all original tags.
Returns must be postmarked within 14 days from the time you purchased your item at the store.
Please Note: Any item purchased on sale is considered Final Sale and may not be returned.
• Standard Shipping within the continental United States is $7.95. Shipment to Hawaii and Alaska is $11.95. Shipping prices to Canada are based on the total weight of the order. All other countries will ship via UPS and will vary in rates.
• We do offer free shipping on orders that are over $100 within the continental United States.
• Standard shipping orders take 2-4 business days to be processed and packaged before they are shipped out of our warehouse.
• All UPS orders placed by 2PM CST will ship out the same day. All orders placed after this time will ship out the following day. Our UPS contract does not include Saturday delivery. Next day air would be delivered the next business day. 2nd day air would be delivered within 2 business days.
• UPS International Orders CANNOT be shipped to a PO Box. If you choose this option and do enter a PO Box, your order will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail International instead.
• Addie’s Closet Boutique, LLC. is NOT responsible for:
• Delays with UPS shipping
• International Duties or Customs charges
• Products that are lost or damaged in the mail. The US Postal Service or UPS will be responsible once we ship the packages.
• Products marked delivered by the Post Office. You will need to contact your local Post Office to obtain information regarding your package.
• If there is a problem with your tracking number or package delivery, please contact the courier directly prior to contacting us. Please allow 1-4 business days for your tracking information to show. In some rare cases, tracking information may not update, but you will still receive your order. Please contact us after the estimated delivery time has passed.
• All our shipments include Tracking with Delivery Confirmation. If your tracking information confirms that the item has been delivered to your order address, but you have not received your order, please contact the carrier directly to investigate this issue. We cannot be held accountable for packages where tracking information states the package has been delivered to your order address.
• Carrier Contact Numbers:
• USPS: 1-800-275-8777
• International USPS: 1-800-222-1811
• UPS: 1-800-742-5877
• We are NOT responsible if the package is not delivered in the guaranteed shipping times as it may take 1-2 business days to process the order and we cannot be held liable for USPS guarantees. If the item is not delivered in time, please contact USPS (1-800-ASK-USPS) or UPS (1-800-742-5877). We will NOT refund additional shipping charges if USPS fails to meet their guaranteed shipping times.
• WRONG ADDRESS DISCLAIMER:
It is the responsibility of the buyer to make sure that she or he enters the shipping address correctly. We are not responsible if a package is shipped back to us due to an incorrect or undeliverable address. We do our best to speed up processing and shipping times, hence there is a very small time gap to cancel/change your order or to change the address of the order. If you decide to cancel your order or change your shipping address, please write to us at email@example.com as soon as you place your order. We will do our best to make the change, however we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so.
• IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE OF USA:
We cannot guarantee that you will or will not be charged any customs taxes or duties. You are responsible for all applicable customs, duties, taxes and fees charged by your government. Please contact your country's customs office for respective charges and rates on package coming outside of your country. International customers (outside of United States) are responsible for all import duties, customs, and local taxes charged by your country. We are unable to advise the amount of what these fees might be & we recommend that you contact your country's customs office or tax agent for respective charges and rates on a package coming outside of your country.
Holiday Shipping Information
• In order to receive any holiday orders before Christmas, orders must be placed and shipped BEFORE these dates! You MUST place your order by NOON CST for UPS orders in order to go out that day!
(Orders containing Custom Made items will still take 7-10 business days to process, so please do not delay on ordering them!) The deadline to order those for Christmas is December 11th
• USPS International. Ranges between Dec 1 - 15. Please contact us for specific details for your continent/country.
• USPS APO/FPO/DPO: Ranges between Dec 4-18. Please contact us for specific details.
• Standard Shipping: December 18th
• UPS 3rd Day: December 19th
• UPS 2nd Day: December 20th
• UPS Next Day: December 21st