The 9 Classic Staple Pieces Every Woman Needs in Her Closet
Every woman starts her day off by getting dressed, but it can be stressful with a closet full of clothes that don’t really go together. When you’re out shopping, instead of choosing clothes that may go out of style by this time next year, consider buying timeless staple pieces. They will always be in style and will go with almost everything you own.
Whether you’re working full time, staying at home, or anything in-between, you’ll be outfit ready with these 9 classic pieces in your closet.
- Nude Heels
Clothes and accessories do more than what you may realize! If you’re what they call “vertically challenged,” then you’ll especially benefit from some nude pumps. As the eye follows the leg line, a nude heel doesn’t stop the flow as a black or darker shoe would. This tricks the eye to make your legs look longer, which then makes you look longer and leaner!
- Black Trousers
You can wear pleated black trousers to stay timeless or get some trendy ankle-length black trousers. Either way, you can pair them with a crisp white button-down shirt for work or flowy blouses for a night on the town.
- Denim Jacket
Always a classic, pair a denim jacket with anything and it will instantly make your outfit trendier. Wear a denim jacket with a t-shirt and jogger to make it fun and stylish or throw it on top of a dress to make it more casual. My personal favorite is adding it to leather leggings and a white silky cami!
- Satin Cami
We love satin camis because they’re great for layering or standalone tops. The satin flows close to the body but not too close, which makes it super flattering for any woman’s body type. Satin camis look great under a classic blazer or tucked into your favorite jeans.
- Slingback Pumps
Take it from us, slingback pumps are going to be in style forever. They’re functional, pretty, and most importantly comfortable! Opt for pointed toes to elongate your legs or try a shorter blocky heel to be more on-trend.
- The Perfect Pair of Dark Denim
- Body Shaper
There’s no shame in wearing a body shaper! In fact, many more women use them than you realize. It’s a classic piece because it will smooth out any unflattering bumps in your clothes and make you feel more confident.
- Nude Bra
Out of all the classic pieces you need in your closet, a good nude-colored bra is one of the most important. A good bra lifts up the girls to their best shape and supports them so you feel comfortable. Good bras affect the rest of your clothes and outfits, so spend the money to invest in at least a few good bras. You won’t regret it! (Did you notice our use of the word “good?” Buying a good bra is worth every penny you may spend. We happen to know just the girl to help you!)
- Classic Blazer
You may think blazers are saved for suit sets, but nothing could be further from the truth! Wear a classic blazer to elevate skirts or dresses. Look especially chic by adding a blazer to a graphic tee and jeans. Blazers are versatile, professional, and a great staple you need in your closet.
Pick quality over quantity, and you’ll have a wardrobe that stands the test of time. Avoid stress by only buying quality pieces that you love, and you’ll love getting dressed in the morning!
- “Suede Pumps.” - https://www.shopaddiesboutique.com/collections/shoes/products/ccocci-preorder-jackie-4
- “Black Trousers with Pleated Front.” - https://www.shopaddiesboutique.com/collections/pants/products/black-trousers
- “Ankle Length Trouser with Cuff.” - https://www.shopaddiesboutique.com/collections/pants/products/ankle-length-trouser-with-cuff
- “Plus Size Denim Jacket.” - https://www.shopaddiesboutique.com/products/denim-jacket?_pos=3&_sid=f870a643e&_ss=r
- “Classic 5 Pocket Black Skinny.” - https://www.shopaddiesboutique.com/collections/jeans/products/classic-5-pocket-black-skinny
- “Boot Cut Jeans.” - https://www.shopaddiesboutique.com/collections/jeans/products/just-black-boot-cut-jeans
- “Single Button Blazer.” - https://www.shopaddiesboutique.com/products/single-button-blazer?_pos=1&_sid=3b1ddf54d&_ss=r